Add

Ads

Ad

Kim Kardashian Made Her Sex Tape & said about Her 1st Wedding

Kim Kardashian Made Her Sex Tape & said about Her 1st Wedding

Kim Kardashian discussed the wild party days of her youth on the Nov. 25 episode of ‘KUWTK’! According to her, the times she did ecstasy ‘everything bad would happen’!Kim Kardashian Made Her Sex Tape & said about Her 1st Wedding.

In case you wondering, Kim Kardashian was apparently on Ecstasy when she was in her sex tape with Ray J — oh! — and her first wedding too. At one point in the Nov. 25 episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kim Kardashian told Kendall Jenner and Scott Disick about her partying ways… in explicit detail. “I did Ecstasy once, & I got married,” she admitted. “I did it again, and I did a sex tape. Everything bad would happen. Everyone knows it — my jaw was shaking the whole time.”

Also Read - Blac Chyna’s Joining ‘LHH Tv Star Kim Kardashian Freaking Over Rumors

Kim later on to talk about raging with Paris Hilton back in the day

Hollywood

Credit to:wordpress.com

But her partying anecdotes didn’t end there. Kim Kardashian later on to talk about raging with Paris Hilton back in the day. “When I first started to travel, I remember one night Paris and I stayed in Ibiza,” she went on to say. “We went to a foam party, left the club at 7 am. I’m like… ‘Guys, we’re going to the beach.’ We go to the beach, there was like buoys in the water that made a square. I’m like, ‘Let’s sleep in the ocean.’ We locked arms on the raft and spent the night in the ocean on rafts.”

Also Read - Look : Reality TV star Kim Kardashian West's Make-Up Brand KKW Beauty Pic Show

Kim got real about forgiving Tristan Thomspon after he cheated on Khloe Kardashian

Hollywood

Credit to:wordpress.com

Earlier in the episode, Kim Kardashian got real about forgiving Tristan Thomspon after he cheated on Khloe Kardashian. “I realize that…why am I fighting this fight if no one else is?” she explains. “I’m not going to spend my time angry at someone else for something they didn’t do to me. I’m going to move on if that’s what Khloe chooses to do. I’m going to be supportive of her. It’s a work in progress, but it is really important to move forward. We’re a close family. We’re one big family and you have to move on and get over it.” We’ll keep you posted with all of the latest news about Kim Kardashian. In the meantime, check out her hottest pics of 2018 in our gallery above!

Kim Kardashian Made Her Sex Tape & said about Her 1st Wedding. Latest and current 
Bollywood and all Countires news first on my website on Maxlinkinfo. like Bolly-wood news, national news, celebrity news and education, Health news etc.other that stars birthday Sepecial, festival special and popular celebrity news or Hollywood movies and Bollywood news.
Kim Kardashian Made Her Sex Tape & said about Her 1st Wedding Kim Kardashian Made Her Sex Tape & said about Her 1st Wedding Reviewed by maxlinkinfo on November 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.